Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's defiitely urban camo

And the carpet company got bent out of shape about it.


There seems to be an awful lot of this kind of crap going around.
Days after the shooting, none of the officers has been questioned by officials or investigators from a special panel that was convened on Wednesday.

Members of the Containment and Emergency Response Team (Cert) are typically debriefed "right away, at the very least the following day" after an incident, a Capitol Police source said.
And this is after they were ordered to stand-down during the shooting; interesting.


On the Banana Republic situation,
“The Vast Majority of IRS Employees Aren’t Corrupt”

So, if the vast majority aren’t, what proportion is corrupt? Thirty-eight percent? Thirty-three? Twenty-seven? And that’s the good news? The IRS is not only institutionally corrupt, it’s corrupt in the service of one political party. That’s Banana Republic 101.


That is one big damn lizard.


Some very nice pics of the moon.


I'll modify Kevin's statement: she can kiss my ass.
'Special privilege for REAL journalists', bullshit.


1 comment:

Phil said...

That old woman pisses me off to the point I can feel the veins in my forehead throb.

She is already on the now quite long list of people I am hoping to outlive so I can go piss on their graves.